When it comes to shaving, some men choose the easy way out. They want it fast and cheap, and usually that means a disposable razor which they can get rid of after a few uses. While this may seem practical, it’s not always the case. That’s because there is a distinct possibility of ingrown hair, razor burns and bumps when you use disposable razors.
Then there are those who want a nice close shave without damaging their skin. They don’t mind spending money and taking time shaving. These guys often use razors, a shaving brush, an expensive shaving cream and some moisturizers suited for sensitive skin.
But you can have the best of both worlds with the Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver. You can have a no-fuss shaving experience, save your skin from trouble, and get a close shave. And the best part is, it won’t cost you an arm and leg.
The Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver is a “dry” foil shaver, so there’s really no need to use a shaving cream at all. It has a long list of impressive features too. Let’s take a look:
• Fully constructed in Germany, the Series 7 is the most advanced premium shaver in the Braun lineup.
• It employs the Innovative Pulsonic Technology, with 10,000 micro vibrations that help capture more hair.
• You can choose from among the 3 Personalization Shaving Modes. It lets you adjust the shave you get so that it best suits your skin and your beard. Your choices are Intensive, Normal, and Extra Sensitive. The Series 7 shavers are the only Braun shavers with this feature.
• It truly adapts to your facial features because the shaving system is completely flexible. It uses a special combination of floating foils and a shaver head that pivots when you need it to.
• If you have hair that lies flat in problem areas, you’ll appreciate the ActiveLift feature. You can get a smooth and precise shave even in areas like your neck which is hard to reach.
• The OptiFoil feature also helps you get the closest shave you can ever get from a Braun shaver.
• Maintenance is taken care of with the Clean & Renew system. You can clean, charge, lubricate, and dry your Braun Shaver with just a simple touch of a button. You can choose among the 3 program selections: high intensive, normal, or short eco. The cleaning system even gives it a fresh lemon-y scent. The Clean & Renew system uses a refill cartridge, which you replace about every three months.
• If this is not enough, you can wash it fully as well. It’s totally waterproof as the body is fully sealed.
• At the bottom of the shaver, there are lights that indicate its battery and hygiene status.
• Charging it is not a problem. If you need to charge it for just one shave, then you just need 5 minutes to charge. Charge it for an hour, and you have 50 minutes of charging time in reserve. It uses a 3.6V Li-Ion battery, and you don’t have to worry about memory effect.
With the SmartPlug, you adjust to whatever voltage is available (100V to 240V). You can, of course, shave while it’s corded and plugged in.
There are three important factors you need to consider here.
• The shave is fantastic. What’s more, you get a close shave while keeping your skin flawless and irritation-free.
• All the extra features are great as well, and if you value convenience then this is perfectly suited for you. It’s not even loud. You won’t have any trouble at all using this electric shaver. You just follow the directions provided in the manual, and you’re all set. Maintenance is easy too and cleaning it is a breeze.
• It’s very durable. This model was introduced way back in 2010, and some users have updated their reviews to note that four years later their Braun shaver is still working properly. You’ll only need to replace the head after two to three years.
There’s no such thing as the prefect shaver for everyone. Since this is among the most advanced electric shavers offered by Braun, the price may not be affordable to everyone. For some people, the lower-priced Braun models may be good enough.
And of course, people are still individuals. There may by some features, such as its shape and the way it feels in your hands, or the way it feels on your face, which may not be to your liking. Choosing a shaver is still very much a personal choice, and not everyone will prefer the Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver.
Some gadgets only receive a handful of reviews, so you don’t really get to see a fair sample. But the Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver has been around for quite a while, and in its Amazon page it has 1,754 five-star rating reviews out of 2,452 total reviews.
Most people have noted that the Braun Series 7 Shaver has given them the best shave they’ve ever had from an electric shaver and that it rivals a razor in this aspect. Add the many features which offer convenience and the fabled durability, and Braun has come out with a worthy electric shaver to headline its lineup.
The Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver is not really expensive, but it’s not cheap either. Nonetheless, you will get a great shaving experience with the Braun Series 7 Shaver. It’s quick, comfortable, easy to use and maintain, and most importantly it gives a nice close shave. Add the durability factor, and this shaver is a clear winner. If you’re looking for a high quality, high performance shaver, then the Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver is what you need.